Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Week of 4/2-4/8- Holy Week at St. David's

The Week of 4/2-4/8
New Things: Holy Week at St. David's  
Inspiration: Jesus' Death and Resurrection 


Placing the nails in the Pascal Candle- All Pictures Copyrite- St. David's
Lent, Holy Week, The Great Vigil of Easter, and Easter Sunday itself at St. David's was simply awesome. During Lent I did another Daniel style fast and yoga everyday along with a few other things to help sink deeply into the season, but the final days truly brought home the beauty and mystery of Christ's journey in new ways for me by being in this new holy place. To be honest, I can't really describe it, so here are a few shots from the Vigil to give you a little taste:


I was very honored to chant the Exultet and preach at Vigil!

Little D. also had her class pageant just a few days after this. It was a farm theme and she was perfect. She stole the show. No, I am not bias.

No comments:

Post a Comment