Saturday, July 21, 2012

4/28/12 Rock Climbing with Ali!

April 28, 2012
New Things: Rock Climbing with Ali!  
Inspiration: The Trill of Adventure...and a groupon-coupon

Climb on you crazy chicks!
Reflection: Ali and I decided to take on a totally new adventure when we went rock climbing at the High Rocks Vista in Ralph Stover State Park. I got the idea when I found a great groupon- coupon for an all day "Intro-to-Rock-Climbing" class and thought that it sounded pretty great. 

Well, I have to say, it was a great day, but there was very little "Intro" to it's "Rock-Climbing." When we got there, we were give the direction to put on our gear and then start climbing. So, climb we did. It was definitely a "face your fears" kind of an experience, but both Ali and I made it all the way to the top and tried lots of difficult climbs all day. I would recommend trying this exhilarating exercise, especially if you have you own partner-in-crime-and-adventure-little- sis like I do.


We really do have some awesome adventure together. You're the best, Ali!

Don't be fooled by this picture. He is NOT giving us any instruction other than "make sure you do not leave your helmet sitting on its back like a sad turtle or it will roll away. We want happy turtles. OK- You now know all that you need to know. Get up there!"

On the climb.

At the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment