July
![]() |
| Julian of Norwich- the chief theologian we studied in our "Jesus as Mother" class |
- I went to Drew for two weeks to take a "Method of Theological Writing" class and "Jesus as Mother" class which was a view of the Medieval understanding of Jesus who feeds and nurture us as a mother. It was one of the best classes I ever took!
- Spent the weekend in-between the Drew classes to go to Longport and preside over the Mass on the lawn since the beautiful building burned to the ground. They will rebuild and I was moved by their indomitable spirit.
August
- Ali, Doug, D. and I all went to Crystal Cave for a tour. It was awesome and Ali got a new lid.
- Youth group reunion at Kirby house to see people I haven't seen in years!
September
![]() |
| Fair! |
- Rebecca's wedding in the Rose garden in Allentown. Yeah!!
- Bonnie's baby shower in Tunkhannock where we hung out with my best friend from childhood, Kelly and the whole family. We even went back to my old neighborhood. Love you all!
- Wyoming Counter Fair!!
- Ken's B-day
October
![]() |
| The face of a 30 year old |
- St. David's Fair- there are no words to describe how mind-blowing this country fair and auction is. They even had an omelet bar!
- I turn 30.
- Hike with dad on the Horse-Shoe trail.
- Hurricane Sandy- We were without power for 6 days. It was not great. At all.
November
![]() | |
| Matt and Hill at the GOL causing trouble. |
- Matt, Frank and I went to the Gathering of Leaders at St. John's Island, SC. Not only was the conference wonderful, we also watched the President get reelected, I was able to celebrate a Eucharist over looking he shore and I walked along the beach with a dolphin following me for miles.
- DioPA convention for the first time.
- Thanksgiving with Ali & Doug!
- D. turns 5!
December
![]() | |||
| You know it's a Tax wedding with that many props and costume. |
- Michael and Rachael's wedding in Grand Rapids! I had such a great time presiding at this wedding with all the wonderful family members who are so dear to my heart. I love you all!! Sarah Tax, another place on our "travel together" list.
- Andy and Kim are ordained deacons. Congratulations!






No comments:
Post a Comment