Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 273: 10/1/13- Rescue Gum

Day 273: 10/1/13- Rescue Gum
New Thing: Chew Rescue Gum  
Inspiration: Whole Foods         
Time: A few mins.  
Bottom Line: Nice taste, same stress. 



Reflection: Today I tried Rescue Gum. Here is the product discription: 

Dr. Bach formulated Rescue™ Remedy nearly a hundred years ago, yet never before has it been more relevant with millions of people relying on Rescue™ Remedy throughout the world to get themselves through the complications and shocks of life. Relax with soothing Bach Rescue Chewing Gum, with zesty orange and elder-flower flavor. The liquid center contains 4 drops of Rescue the famous combination, of Five Bach Flower Remedies discovered by Dr. Edward Bach and used by millions around the world. Star of Bethlehem: For trauma and shock. Clematis: For the tendency to “pass out”, and unconsciousness, being ‘far away’ and not present mentally. Cherry Plum: Fear of mind giving way, verge of breakdown, anger. Impatiens: For irritability, tension and fidgety. Rock Rose: For frozen terror and panic.

While it was delicious, I don't know that I felt less stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment