Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 325: 11/22/13- "Dark Shadows"

Day 325: 11/22/13- Dark Shadows New Thing: Watch Dark Shadows       
Inspiration: The Holy Land Pilgrimage, Flight Home            
Time: About an hour            
Bottom Line: Surprisingly not great. 


Reflection: OK- I honestly cannot remember if I watched this on the way to or from Israel -- such is the nature of jet-lag-- but we will use it for today since getting home was big enough. Now, I normally love anything that matches Johnny Depp and Tim Burton up, and this one had all the makings of something fun and dark (their specialties). I even have a soft spot in my heart for the original Dark Shadows (a kitschy soap opera with vampires) since my old piano teacher used to love it and would tape it and pay me to catalog her collection for her. But this was not good. Not good at all. Such a bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment