Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 361: 12/28/11- A Visit to the Howes!

Day 361: 12/28/11
New Thing:
A Visit to the Howes!                   
Inspiration: The Howe Family         
Cost: $0   
Time: A few hours             
Bottom Line: What a wonderful way to spend the afternoon!


Reflection: Today we traveled into Philly to visit the lovely Howe Family! We received a warm welcome (and pizza!) at the home of Jeffrey, Zuly and their two beautiful children Jordan and Abigail who were joined by Fr. Ray! Fr. Ray was my parish priest growing up at St. Peter's in Tunkhannock. He was such a huge influence on my spiritual life and always encouraged me to follow my calling no matter how young I was. Truly, he is someone I always sight as one of the most important people in my life. Also, Jeffrey and his sister Rebecca could not have been cooler in my eyes as the older kids in my church. Ali and I worshiped them! So, this visit was indeed a treat since we all were able to catch up as well as meet the new members of our families. What a great day! We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment