Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 366: 1/1/12- Try Nothing New/ Top 3 Funniest Posts from 2011

Day 366: 1/1/12
New Thing:
Try Nothing New/ Top 3 Funniest Posts from 2011                      
Inspiration: 365 Alive          
Cost: $0   
Time: All day             
Bottom Line: Relaxin'

"Balloon-Head" liked this post as well.
Reflection: This year has taught me that the gift of laughter is one of the things I love most about my family. These three post really show that and, for me, they were the most fun posts to write all year. My family is so consistently funny that it was hard to pick just three but here are what I felt were the top funniest post of 2011:
  • (#3) Day 48- 2/17/11 Skiing with New (to me) Skis!- On this day Dad, Ali, Doug and I headed to Elk Mountain to try out the new (to me) skis that Ali gave me. Hilarity (and a ski crash) ensued. 
  • (#2) Day 15- Finish Delia's Baby's Scrapbook-  As inspiration to finish Delia's baby book, I looked to my own collection of happenings and history gathered by my mother. I have to admit, I was pretty surprised at what was considered "noteworthy" that first year of my young life.
  • (#1) Day 108- 4/19/11 Make Easter Bonnet Headband for Delia- This post blended one of my favorite craft projects from the year with one of my funniest memories of all time. As I put together an Easter headband for Delia, I was reminded of the time that my Mom "made" me a "bonnet" of my own for my nursery school's Easter Parade. As you can see from the picture above, this did not end well.

No comments:

Post a Comment