New Thing: Source Code/ Top Movie Related Posts from 2011
Inspiration: 365 Alive, Ken
Cost: $0
Time: About two hours
Bottom Line: Viewing pleasure
Reflection: Today, Ken and I watched the movie Source Code. The premise was about a wounded solider who was being sent back in time (sort-of) to try and stop a bomber from blowing up Chicago. It was just o.k. Better idea than execution.
Speaking of movies, here are my five top ones from this year (I only chose movies that were released this year on the big screen even though I loved showing D. some of my favorite movies from my childhood for the first time.):
- Day 204: 7/24/11New Thing: The New Winnie the Pooh Movie & Nerds Ice cream- Since Winnie is one of my favorite childhood characters, I was very excited to take D. and her friends to this movie while on our summer vacation to the shore.
- Day 328: 11/25/11New Thing: The Muppets- I think this was my favorite movie of the year. If you haven't seen it, you really must.
- Day 197: 7/17/11New Thing: The Last Ever Harry Potter Movie -This was the end of an era and the best HP movie of them all.
- Day Twenty Three: 1/23/11 New Thing: True Grit/First Western on the Big Screen- This was my second favorite movie of the year. It was beautifully told and left Ken and I talking for days latter.

No comments:
Post a Comment