Day 377: 1/12/12
New Thing: Drew Day Four- Hotel Spa Night
Inspiration: Doctoral Program at Drew
Cost: Tuition
Time: A few hours
Bottom Line: Taking a little break
 |
| Organic Lavender Locally Grown Bath Salts |
Reflection: I am just really digging this course. Our teacher, Sr. Kathleen, is a truly wise woman and she is really gracing us with her exemplary life and contemplative practices, and, just as the last time, my fellow students are broadening my mind with their many and varied faith traditions. As my mother in law, Connie, put it last night in my conversation with her, it is a moment to "savor." So, I decided that tonight will be a night to just soak in and savor this moment with an in hotel room spa night. I headed out to the local Whole Foods and pick up some organic, lavender, locally grown bath salts (a new product for me), an exfoliation sponge (also new) and some facial wax strips (ouch--also new). I am going to have a bath tonight and just savor the moment and have a mini-retreat.
whoo! you deserve it-- and it sounds fantastic:) (ummm...except for the wax strips...haha!)
ReplyDeletethinking of you and love to all of you:)