New Thing: Natural Organics Tinted Moisturizer/ Top Exercise Related Posts from 2011
Inspiration: 365 Alive, New Product
Cost: $5 (on sale)
Time: About two seconds
Bottom Line: Nice!
Reflection: I tried a new moisturizer today that is organic has a ton of other good stuff. It also has SPF15 and is slightly tinted so I do not even have to wear make-up. I really liked the way if covered and felt very light. A perfect way to blend beauty and Eco-stweardship.
I tried to keep things interesting in my exercising routines this year. Since exercise is one of the ways I stay sane, it was great to try new stretch both my body and mind. Here were some of my favorites:
- Day 283: 10/11/11New Thing: Bike Buggy-This was a day for adventure. D. and I took the the streets and peddled our way around the town.
- Day 290: 10/18/11New Thing: Second Day of Fall Hike-Halfway AT Mark -Dad and I love to hike and this was one of our best. On this day we made it to the half-way marker of the Appalachian Trail.
- Day 255: 9/13/11New Thing: NYC Kayaking Adventure! -Even though this day involved Kara, it was truly amazing to see the NYC skyline from a small kayak. The rest of the day was full of new things as well.
- Day 219: 8/8/11New Thing: Kayaking on the Susquehanna with Ali!-Spending the day with one of my favorite people in one of my favorite places. What could be sweeter?
- Day 355: 12/22/11New Thing: Winter Solstices Yoga Advent Spiral -Most amazing yoga of the year on the longest night of the year.
- Day 230: 8/19/11New Thing: Try Mysore Ashtanga Yoga-This new practice will stay with me for a life time. It has helped me with my meditation and I can actually touch my toes for the first time ever!
- Day 168: 6/18/11New Thing: Run a 10K Race--and Take the Sliver!-Sliver, Baby!!!
- Day 171: 6/21/11New Thing: Celebrate the Summer Solstice by Setting Fire to Disappointments -This was a great way to start anew in body and soul.

No comments:
Post a Comment