Day 182: 7/1/13- Spy the Lie
New Thing- Listen to Spy the Lie on audio CD
Inspiration: Car rides
Time: 5 hours over a few days.
Bottom Line: Lie to me, Baby. I dare you.
New Thing- Listen to Spy the Lie on audio CD
Inspiration: Car rides
Time: 5 hours over a few days.
Bottom Line: Lie to me, Baby. I dare you.
Reflection: I just listened to Spy the Lie on audio CD which was really good. Here is the description:
Three former CIA officers—among the world’s foremost authorities
on recognizing deceptive behavior—share their proven techniques for
uncovering a lie. Imagine how different your life would
be if you could tell whether someone was lying or telling you the
truth. Be it hiring a new employee, investing in a financial interest,
speaking with your child about drugs, confronting your significant other
about suspected infidelity, or even dating someone new, having the
ability to unmask a lie can have far-reaching and even life-altering
consequences.

No comments:
Post a Comment