Day 199: 7/18/13- Beach Run and Herbal Water
New Thing- Beach Run and Herbal Water
Inspiration: Longport!
Time: Longer than it should of thanks to the heat
Bottom Line: Hot and thirsty.
New Thing- Beach Run and Herbal Water
Inspiration: Longport!
Time: Longer than it should of thanks to the heat
Bottom Line: Hot and thirsty.
![]() |
| Longport on the beach. |
Reflection: I slept WAY in this morning and as a consequence, missed being able to go for my run a time when the temperature beach less resembled that of the sun's. But, run I did and it was still nice to be on the beach. I did push-ups on the old peer above.
When I got back in, I cooled down with new Ayala's Organic Herbal water in ginger lemon peel flavor. I don't know if it was the heat or the water, but it was the tops. Also, the ginger let me drink the whole cool drink down at once without hurting my stomach. I learned that trick in the Little House Books. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment