Day 111: 4/21/13- Take a Hobby Quiz
New Thing- Take a Hobby Quiz
Inspiration: Ken, "Get a Hobby!" Book
Time: A few mins.
Bottom
Line: Building a ship in a bottle will never be my thing.
Reflection: Ken and I have decided to try and take up a hobby together but we are not sure what we should do try that we will both like. So, we found a book called Get a Hobby! to see what kind of past-time that will be good for us both. The neat thing about this book is that it has a quiz in it to help find out your hobby type. It looks like I am up for almost any kind of hobby except really minute work that requires a tons of time and patience like tying flies for fly-fishing of making a ship in a bottle. I think we are going to start by taking an art class together.

No comments:
Post a Comment