Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day 92: 4/2/13- Plant Finding Mission

Day 92: 4/2/13- Plant Finding Mission                              
New Thing- Head out to Amish Country for beautiful plants     
       

Inspiration: Garden, Spring, Frank & Matt             
Time: A few hours                   
Bottom Line:
Ready to get out in the garden already. 




Reflection: Today, we went out to Amish country to get some plants for the garden! I know it is still cold outside, but I just can't wait any longer. I got my herds, vegetables and some fox gloves, stella d'ora lilies and blue astor for the front of the house. All I need now are some blue hostas, but they were still not ready to buy. 

In "getting the house in order" news, I organized the last part of the basement and started on the paper work. I am going to spend about an hour a day on this project.  

No comments:

Post a Comment