Day 99: 4/9/13- Celebrate My Confirmation Anniversary
New Thing- Read the Catechism and Historical Documents of the Church in one sitting
Inspiration: My Confirmation Anniversary
Time: Hard to tell
Bottom
Line: "The definition of a sacrament is an outward and visible sign of an inward and spiritual grace." -me when I was preparing for Confirmation
Reflection: Today marks my confirmation anniversary. I wasn't sure how to mark the occasion, so I picked up the Book of Common Prayer and just started reading all the way through the Catechism and the Historical Documents sections like I did while I was preparing for the Rite. I don't think I have ever done it in one sitting before. At least not since seminary. Don't get me wrong, I use them and known them inside and out (many things I have memorized thanks to Confirmation class), but rarely in one huge section. If you are looking for a fun evening, try curling up with the Chicago-Lambeth Quadrilateral. Good times.

No comments:
Post a Comment