Day 163: 6/12/13- Thesis Writing Day Two- Chaotic Peace Garden
New Thing- Find a new peace garden
Inspiration: DMin, Thesis, Daylesford Abbey
Time: 20 mins.
Bottom Line: Peace in the midst of chaos
Reflection: Today was day two of thesis writing. As I mentioned yesterday, I am working out at Daylesford Abbey which is on a very beautiful piece of land. Today, I took a prayer walk on a part of the property that I had never been to before. As I rounded a bend, I found an abandoned garden with broken branches and lots of debris. It just looked so out of place in this holy place. Yet, on the edge of it was a rock with the word "peace" carved in it. A perfect metaphor--peace in the midst of unexpected chaos. Now if only I had gotten more work done on my little chaotic thesis ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment