Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day Forty Seven- 2/16/11 Trying a New Tea and Tea Infuser

Day Forty Seven: 2/16/11
New Thing: Trying a New Tea and Tea Infuser    
Inspiration: A love of tea 
Cost: $18  
Time: About 2 minuets to brew  
Bottom Line: Relaxation in a cup.
Youthberry Wild Orange Blossom Tea!
Reflection: Today I had a brand new kind of lose leaf tea prepared with my brand new tea ball infuser. I love tea, but I try to steer clear of all caffeine. This often means that herbal teas are my best bets. Yet, I normally do not like most herbal teas--I know, I know. This is the greatest dilemma that has ever confronted humanity. Well, today, all that has changed. Ken and I bought some new tea (Youthberry Wild Orange Blossom) from a tea shop called Teavana. It was both delicious and has such a low level of caffeine that I do not get the jitters. Brewing was also a very pleasant experience and my office smelled like a tea shop all day. It may sound snobbish, but I really do feel that lose leaf is so much more delicious and it retains so much more of the health benefits of the tea. Snobs unite!

No comments:

Post a Comment