New Thing: The New Winnie the Pooh Movie & Nerds Ice cream
Inspiration: Vacation
Cost: $18 for the three of us
Time: A little over an hour
Bottom Line: Love it!
Reflection: We had a lovely Sunday morning here at the Church of the Redeemer! Both services went very well and it was a blessing to Celebrate in this beautiful church.
Later in the day, Andrew and the girls came down for a visit and we took them to see the new Winnie the Pooh movie which was very enjoyable. I loved these movies as a kid and this one really captured the spirit of the earlier movies while still adding a few fresh spins on these timeless tales. This was the first time I had ever seen a W-T-P movie on the big screen.
Here are some shots from last year:
And this year:
| First ever sleep over! Another first of the day! |
I forgot to mention a new thing that happened a few days ago. July is National Ice Cream Month which is pretty great for me since I love this frozen treat. So, when Ali and Sarah offered to make an ice cream run for us the other night, I asked them to surprise me with a flavor that I had never tried before. They came back with tropical rainbow punch with nerd sprinkles. It was both too sweet and too tart at the same time, but there was a vanilla swirl in the middle that evened everything out.


No comments:
Post a Comment