Day 274: 10/2/11
New Thing: Try a New Kind of Yoga Mat
Inspiration: Jackie at Lehigh Yoga
Cost: $37
Time: About 75 mins.
Bottom Line: I really like this mat!
 |
| I can fit this right into my purse! |
Reflection: Today, my yoga instructor gave me a new mat to try for portability. It is a very thin mat by Manduka which is basically a rubber piece of fabric. I took to it immediately and found it really gripping and helpful in holding poses. It is so thin that it can actually be folded up like a thin towel and can go in a large purse. The only down-fall is that it is so thin that there is no cushioning for seated poses. But if you are using it on carpet (which it will work very nicely on) or even on top of your normal mat (which is what I will do) it is not a huge problem. I consider it a great investment since I do do a fair bit of travel.
No comments:
Post a Comment