Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 294: 10/22/11-Start A Meditation Journal

Day 294: 10/22/11
New Thing:
Start A Meditation Journal                    
Inspiration: Yoga and Prayer                    
Cost: $0 (Already had a great journal)
Time: About 10 minuets   
Bottom Line: Feels like a dream journal


Reflection: For this week's new spiritual practice, I started a Meditation/Prayer Journal. I have normally been using my regular journal for this kind of thing, but that is not that handy and I am thinking that having one that I can just jot down a few things at my fingertips would be a more effective way to keep me accountable in my prayer time. Today, I wrote down some of the sensations that I was feeling after my yoga practice and how difficult it was to clear my mind. However, I was happy to see how still my body was, so it's not all bad! Do any of you have a prayer journal? How do you use it?

No comments:

Post a Comment