Day 300: 10/28/11
New Thing: Trick-or-Treating
Inspiration: HalloweenNew Thing: Trick-or-Treating
Cost: $0
Time: A few hours
Bottom Line: Spooky.
![]() |
| Picture and moment curiosity of Miss. Rebecca. |
Reflection: DAY 300!!!!! We ventured back up to Bethlehem today for a day of fun and friends. Delia spent the first part of the day at Miss Rebecca's wonderful school with her best friend, little K. While she was there, Ken and I went back over to the old house to clean it up. However, we soon threw up our hands and agreed to hire someone to clean the whole place it and booked them right then-and-there. Seriously, best decision ever made. Later in the day, we went over to Ellyn, Andrew, and the gang's for some much needed fun and trick-or-treating. (Pictures to follow if we can find the camera in this mess). I am so happy to celebrate this 300th day with the people I love!!

No comments:
Post a Comment