Day 261: 9/19/13- Watch "Doctor Who"
Day 261: 9/19/13- Watch Doctor Who
New Thing: Watch Doctor Who
Inspiration: Tons of friends who watch it
Time: About 45 mins.
Bottom Line: "Pleased to meet you Rose, now run for your life."
Reflection: As I mentioned on facebook the other day (which made for some sweet and funny comments back), I had a parishioner tell me that she was sure I was a "Time Lord" after a Bible study class. Now knowing that this was (1.) a complement and (2.) a Doctor Who reference, I made up my mind to watch it. I have to say, even though this was only the first episode of the new stuff and the graphics are kind of dated, I can totally tell that this is the kind of show that builds on itself and rewards the followers. I may be hooked. Only time will tell (pun intended).
Oh that is ust the begining! You are in for a wonderful ride! but if i were forced to pick an ep, just one to see it would be the first part of an ep alled the 11th hour. it's brilliant.
ReplyDelete