Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 269: 9/27/11- New Gym and Deep Tissue Massage

Day 269: 9/27/11
New Thing:
New Gym and Deep Tissue Massage           
Inspiration: Connie             
Cost: $0 (Thanks, Connie!!)
Time: About three hours                                
Bottom Line: Best. Massage. Ever.


Reflection: After the close of the clergy retreat today, Connie treated me to a trip to her gym, The Body Zone. She is always raving about this facility and I can see why. It is very spacious and has all kinds of equipment. Other then the Yale gym (which is one of the largest int he world) this was largest one I had ever been to. I tried a new piece of cadio equipment which was like an elliptical, but harder and then hit the weight room. The visit was capped off by a deep tissue massage! This was the first of its kind that I had ever had, and I loved it! My masseuse was also a Reiki master and I could tell that she had a intuitive sense of energy flow. By the end, I felt both relaxed and energized. Thank you, Connie, for making this awesome afternoon possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment