Day 243: 9/1/11
New Thing: Take Picture with my Pinhole Camera
Inspiration: The Pinhole Camera
Cost: $7ish for the film development
Time: About 30 minuets to take the picture and an hour for development
Bottom Line: It kind-of worked!
 |
| "Self-portrait" |
Reflection: You may remember that way back in the beginning of August, I made a pinhole camera (you can find that post
here). So, Delia and I ventured outside to capture a few summer time moments in our garden with it. It is tricky because there is no viewfinder to let you know if you are actually lined up with what you are shooting. I had to admit, I did not have high hopes that anything would turn out. So, even though these are not amazing, I am still just thrilled that anything at all showed up on the film.
 |
| "Sunny Ferns" |
 |
| "Late Summer Home Garden" |
 |
| "Morning Glories #1" |
 |
| "Morning Glories #2" |
No comments:
Post a Comment