Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 71: 3/12/13- Learn To Make Hand Shadow Puppets

Day 71: 3/12/13- Learn To Make Hand Shadow Puppets            
New Thing- Celebrate Girl Scout Day by Learning How to Make Hand Shadow Puppets   
Inspiration: Girl Scout Day     
Time: About 20 minuets until I got frustrated          
Bottom Line: I'll be ready for my next campfire. 


Be prepared.

Reflection: Today is Girl Scout Day! On this day in 1912, Juliette "Daisy" Gordon Low assembled a group of eighteen girls from Savannah, Georgia for the first ever Girl Scout meeting. So, being the good Girl Scout that I am (once a Girl Scout, always a Girl Scout after all--and it should come as a surprise to exactly no one that I was a Girl Scout) I decided to "be prepared" and learn some shadow puppets for the next time I am near a campfire. I already knew how do to the bird and the dog but some of these were a real challenge.  I think the bear is my new favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment