New Thing- Attend a Pure Barre Class
Inspiration: Pure Barre Class
Time: 55 mins.
Bottom Line: Surprisingly good work out.
Reflection: This morning I ran down to the local Pure Barre studio to take my first class using this technique. Here is a description:
Pure Barre is a total body workout that lifts your seat, tones your
thighs and burns fat in record-breaking time. Utilizing the ballet
barre to perform small isometric movements set to fantastic music, Pure
Barre is the fastest, most effective, yet safest way to change your
body. Pure Barre is intelligent exercise. The
technique protects your joints as it does not involve any bouncing or
jumping. Each strength section of the workout is followed by a
stretching section in order to create long, lean muscle without bulk.
I have tried this on dvd before, but that was nothing like taking an actual class. Those isometric exercise were way more intense when there was a teacher there to make sure I wasn't cheating. I will say that I was the only one there who did not look like a dancer, which either means the method works well OR that only dancers take these classes.

No comments:
Post a Comment