Day 70: 3/11/13- Run with Little D. in Valley Forge
New Thing- Run with Little D. in Valley Forge Park
Inspiration: Spring Weather!
Time: One Hour
Bottom
Line: Getting out in the fresh air mother-daughter style.
Reflection: I know that I did a new run just yesterday, but I just couldn't help trying out another new one today since it is warming up. I love to go running at Valley Forge, but it is always a solo run. So, today, I took D. on the 5.5 mile trail in her stroller which we haven't had out in over a year. It was fun and D. really enjoyed it. I honestly think that I have not tried to run with her since she was a newborn but it was quiet the workout pushing that almost-40lb. little girl up and down hills. I promise, no new running thing tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment