Day 79: 3/20/13- Seven Heavenly Virtues Week- Patience
New Thing- Celebrate the Vernal Equinox
Inspiration: The Seven Heavenly Virtues, The Spring Equinox
Time: Little Spring Things All Day
Bottom
Line: Spring has sprung!
Reflection: Today is the first day of spring!! It is also the day that I am honoring the heavenly virtue of patience which is certainly apropos since this winter has seemed interminable. To celebrate the day, I did all kinds of little spring things. I tried to balance an egg for the first time (which is supposedly possible on the equinox) and that took alot of patience. I never did get it to work. I listed to Vavaldi's "Spring" from "The Four Seasons" and D. and I took a walk looking for signs of spring. It did help to create a sense of peace and excitement that Easter is on the way!

No comments:
Post a Comment