Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 231: 8/19/13- Wild Blueberry Tart & Roque Bluffs State Park

Day 231: 8/19/13- Wild Blueberry Tart & Roque Bluffs State Park
New Thing-  Wild Blueberry Tart & Rouque Bluffs State Park
Inspiration: Roque Bluffs Community Chapel, Obidiah's Bohemian Cafe
Time: Several Hours
Bottom Line: Man, do I love Maine!

Treasures found at Obidiah's- By the way, in case I didn't say so, all of the pictures are coming from Ali and Mom since I didn't have my camera. I was that person.
Reflection: Today, we went to the bohemian cafe in Machias named Obidiah's (and if you are wondering if we liked saying "Obidiah's in Machias" over and over again, the answers is yes.) which was a hippie restaurant filled with all kinds of weird and cool antiques. It was delightful to sit on the front law of this institution near their garden on their miss-matched furniture and drink mint water from jars and eat wild blueberry tarts. Yeah, heaven.  

We then made our way to Roque Bluffs Sate Park to explore some of the beauty of coastal Maine. So nice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment