Day 326: 11/23/11
New Thing: Drink Synergy
Inspiration: Thanksgiving Shopping New Thing: Drink Synergy
Cost: $3
Time: About an hour
Bottom Line: It was strange to drink "Synchronized Energy"
Reflection: Today was crazy busy. After making a few pastoral calls at the end of the day, I headed over to the Whole Foods to do my last minuet Thanksgiving Dinner Shopping. It was--predictably--a madhouse. By the end of it, I found myself in the fancy hippy drink aisle and thought it might be a good way to try something new. I challenged myself to find the most pretentious drink there, and the winner was "Synergy" (above) because it had the most philosophies printed on its label. It was not only raw, organic, all natural, naturally anti-bacterial/anti-fungal (what??), low in carbohydrates, low calorie, naturally rejuvenating, vegan and kosher, but it also had a Gandhi quote. All this with a blend of tangy raspberries, tart lemons and spicy ginger. That's quite a lot for one little bottle. It was pretty good, but I am afraid I did not reach Nirvana by drinking it.

No comments:
Post a Comment