Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 331: 11/28/11- Celebrate my Baptismal Anniversary with Baptism Meditation Walk

Day 331: 11/28/11
New Thing:
Celebrate my Baptismal Anniversary with Baptism Meditation Walk                 
Inspiration: Holy Baptism, Advent, Anne
Cost: $0
Time: 29 year of grace
Bottom Line: Gratitude.


Reflection: Today is the 29th Anniversary of my Baptism! I took lots of chances today to thank God for the greatest gift of my life, being Baptized by the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and being marked as Christ's own forever. My favorite meditation today was a gift from my dear friend, Anne K. I have had the pleasure of working with Anne on a series of Baptismal meditations, retreats, and leader materials and I used her Walking Meditation as my prayer guide today. Thanks, Anne, for helping me mark this Holy Day in my life. You are a part of that Church Family that I am blessed to be a member of by virtue of my Baptism. Thank be to God for a lifetime of grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment