Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 332: 11/29/11- Celebrate Little D.'s 4th Birthday!!

Day 332: 11/29/11
New Thing:
Celebrate Little D.'s 4th Birthday!!                   
Inspiration: Delia
Cost: $??
Time: 4 years
Bottom Line: This blows my mind.

Picture taken almost 4 years ago by the talented Kara.
Reflection: Today is Little D.'s 4th birthday. I can barely believe it. I decided to fast today in her honor (a full fast- not just the Advent no-sugar fast) to remind me to constantly give thanks for the gift of her in our lives and to pray for her walk with God. I am planning on making this an annual tradition.

We had a nice visit from Bill and my Mom and our friend Annie (btw- thanks for the awesome presents, Mom!). And then she and I went to a make-your-own-pottery store for the first time. I had never been to one of these and I was very impressed! D. made a Snow White (naturally) and I painted a cat that she chose for me. It was lovely. It has been the best 4 years of my life thanks to our Little Peanut and the love that she has brought into it.

1 comment:

  1. It was such a pleasure to see you and your gorgeous family today Hill! Happy birthday to the beautiful Delia!!

    ReplyDelete