Day 183: 7/3/11
New Thing: The Wedding of Liz & Nick!
Inspiration: Liz & Nick
Cost: $0
Time: Several Hours
Bottom Line: Congratulations and Blessings to the Happy Couple!
 |
| The Reception Hall and the Reading Country Club |
Reflection: Today was the wedding of our friends Liz and Nick!! After church, Ken and I headed down to Reading to celebrate this joyous event. It was a beautiful ceremony which I was blessed to preside over. Liz and Nick and their whole wedding party look wonderful and it was very clear that these two are very much in love. After the service, we had cocktails, dinner and dancing in the lovely reception hall of the Reading Country Club. I also had another first at the reception when I gave the toast to the bride and groom. I have never had the honor to toast anyone before, and it was a true joy to be able to sing the praises of these two. Congratulations to you both and may God's Blessings be with you always! (ps- Thanks to Erin for the pics!)
 |
| The Wedding |
 |
| Lauren, Me, Erin |
 |
| The Toast |
 |
| Cake! |
 |
The Reading Country Club
|
No comments:
Post a Comment