Day 206: 7/26/11
New Thing: Send a Message in a Bottle
Inspiration: Vacation
Cost: $0
Time: About 30 minuets
Bottom Line: I'm sending out an S.O.S.
 |
| Ready to be sent out to sea. |
Reflection: You may remember way back on day eleven when I left a
random note for a stranger. Well, today I decided to put a fresh spin on that idea by trying something else out that I have never done: sending a message in a bottle. I had the perfect bottle since Ali and Doug had brought with them the last bottle of wine that Doug's father had hand-made for their wedding. I wrote a similar note as on day eleven, sealed the cork with some wax, and tried to hurl it into the sea. This was much harder then I thought it would be since the bottle kept coming back to shore. Eventually, I had to settle for the bay. I hope who ever finds it will know that they are a beloved child of God.
No comments:
Post a Comment