Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 196: 7/16/11- Start "A Dance with Dragons"

Day 196: 7/16/11
New Thing:
Start A Dance with Dragons
Inspiration: Andy 
Cost: $15
Time: This will take a while.                   
Bottom Line: Final, the new book is here!


Reflection: Yes, I know that this is nerdy. Today I was finally able to begin George R. R. Martin's latest book, A Dance with Dragons. It is the latest in the Song of Fire and Ice series and it has taken YEARS to come out. My brother-in-law, Andy, had me read these a few years back and I was instantly hooked but was also then subject to the excruciating wait until this was released.  My only comfort in this purgatory has been HBO's Game of Thrones series based on these books (which you may remember my watching in this post.) Winter is coming! (Again, yes, I am aware of how nerdy this is.)

1 comment:

  1. Nerdy! I pre-ordered my book so that it would come on Tuesday - the day it was released. were you that nerdy?

    ReplyDelete