Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 109- 4/20/11 Watch "A Game of Thrones"

Day 109: 4/20/11
New Thing: Watch A Game of Thrones 
Inspiration: The Book, Andy           
Cost: $0
Time: A little over an hour                
Bottom Line: Winter is coming!

Reflection: I have something to admit to you, Internet. I have a bit of a geeky side. I know what you are thinking: "not possible". But it is true. One of the way that this side has manifested itself is through my enjoyment of the epic A Song of Fire and Ice fantasy book series by George R.R. Martin which were first recommended to me by my brother-in-law, Andy.  So, when I heard that HBO was going to be turning these books into a series, I was thrilled as only a geek could be. I had to wait until today to watch it (it premiered on Sunday) but it was really, really good. It looks like it will be following the book very closely and the production values are amazing. Far warning: it is very adult in content. It is HBO after all.

Lenten Meditation-   
Prayed for: KR
Prayer Walk/Yoga- Early Morning Run with Ellyn.   
Journal Topic with Ken- Chocolate Family Service. 
Music- Hymn singing.  
Fast- ok. 
Daily Office- NP doing home communions.

No comments:

Post a Comment