New Thing: Snack Shopping for Delia and a Sweet Sixteen Party
Inspiration: Delia, Anna
Cost: a little over $20
Time: Several hours
Bottom Line:Food and fun!
Reflection: Today was a lot of fun! Delia and I went shopping for snacks for her class because it is her turn to bring them in for this week. Although we had a list, it was really fun to go to the store with Delia and ask her what things she would like to get for her classmates. She had a blast finding everything and wondering which of her friends would like certain foods the most.
We also had the honor of being invited to Anna's Sweet Sixteen birthday party which was a wonderful gathering of friends and family. I honestly think that this may have been the first Sweet Sixteen that I have ever been to! She and her father (DJ-ARM) even made an awesome music mix for us all. Happy Birthday, Anna!!
Lenten Meditation-
Prayed for: SH
Prayer Walk/Yoga- 5k run in the sun
Journal Topic with Ken- An exercise called, "Remember When."
Music- Sadly, did not get to this today.
Fast- Moderation was blown today when Ken came home with pizza and desert.
Daily Office- EP was held in the chapel with the 5:00 Eucharist. I had a really great conversation about reconciliation with a parishioner afterward.

No comments:
Post a Comment