Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day Sixty-Five- 3/6/11 Write My Name In Chinese With Watercolors

Day Sixty-Five: 3/6/11
New Thing: Write My Name in Chinese with Watercolors  
Inspiration: Jen MacNeil 
Cost: $0   
Time: About 5 minuets.      
Bottom Line: I sure do hope it says, "Hillary."

Yes, this is backwards, but could you read it if it were forwards?
Reflection: Today was another very busy Sunday! I was at church from 7-5 (with services, classes, and meetings--all fun, but busy!) and then had a lovely dinner hosted by Paige and Mike. So, I thought I would try something that was relaxing when I finally got home--paining my name in Chinese. I used a web-site to find the characters, so my apologies if it is actually some other word. This was indeed a very relaxing way to end the day.

I sure do hope this says, "Hillary."

2 comments:

  1. Happy to be an inspiration! Thanks for the shout-out, and best of luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jenmac- Thanks for posting! I am a fan of you site, and I have no idea how you knew I linked to you, but I am happy that you know no that you are indeed an inspiration. Thanks for all that you do!

    ReplyDelete