New Thing: MOMA & Street Crepes
Inspiration: Kara & NYC
Cost: about $5
Time: Several Hours
Bottom Line: A little culture to end the trip.
Reflection: After sleeping in late, Kara took me over to the Museum of Modern Art which I had never been to. It was awe inspiring to see so many fine pieces of art that I had only ever seen in books. They are so much more alive than a book could ever translate. Thanks to Kara and her membership, I was able to appreciate all of this culture for only $5! I was very moved.
Before I hit the bus, we had a savory crepe from a street vendor--my first ever street food. I had such a great time. Thank you so much Kara!
Lenten Meditation-
Prayed for: DFD
Prayer Walk/Yoga- Yoga at Kara's & Walking all over NYC
Journal Topic with Ken-Still on hiatus
Music- Did not have access to my instruments
Fast- Moderation still not achieved, but better today.
Daily Office- EP with Delia
No comments:
Post a Comment