Day Sixty-Three: 3/4/11
New Thing: Pray Using the "Living Into the Answers" Discernment Workbook
Inspiration: Prayer Day, Life
Cost: $10
Time: About a hour.
Bottom Line: Off to a good start.
Reflection: As many of you know, the Raining Family is taking some time to figure what comes next for the three of us. It is truly a time for discernment, and so I decided to devote this week's "new style of prayer" day to trying out a new workbook called "Living Into the Answers" by Valerie K. Isenhower and Judith A. Todd. You will see this book make several more appearances on these prayer days since each chapter has a different focus. So far, I have been prompted to look closely at my images for God and my assumptions about God's revelation. It was nice to have some leading questions in a time when I am craving guidance.

No comments:
Post a Comment