Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 10 1/10/13 Full-Fledge Assult On the Flu!

Day 10 1/10/13 - Full-Fledged Assault On the Flu!  
New Thing- New Vitamins, New Probiotic, New Detox Bath!       
Inspiration: Little D., The plague that has seemingly hit town  
Time: 40 minutes for the bath as prescribed
Bottom Line: Take that germs!


Reflection: Little D. has been sick for a few days now with whatever this plague is that seems to be spreading all over the place and I do NOT want to get it. So, I am going on the offensive and am taking today's new thing challenge to do a little preemptive strike on this epidemic. Here are my new health initiatives for today:  

1.) I am starting to take a multivitamin and fish oil for the first time in five years.
2.) I tried a little all natural probiotic milk shot called "siggi's" which was totally new for me. It was pretty good. Strawberry flavor.


3. After this I am going try a detox bath (as found here) which uses baking soda, lavender oil, and Epsom salts. I'm off to soak! 
Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment