Day 22: 1/22/13 - Wear Glasses
New Thing- Wear Glasses
Inspiration: Ali
Time: All day
Bottom Line: Four-Eyes
Reflection: Apparently, its accessory week here at 365 since we started with a tie and are now moving onto eye-wear. My little sis, Ali, has always been our family's fashion plate. Ever since she was a little girl, she would try new things to shake up her look, including wearing fake glasses. She actually still does this and she swears that when she wears them, she gets more respect. So, I borrowed a pair of her fake glasses to try it out for myself today. Since I have better than 20/20 vision (brag) I have never tried glasses at all. I don't know if I received anymore respect, but I did get mixed reviews and a headache. If I do ever need glasses, this style of frame wouldn't be to bad I think.

No comments:
Post a Comment