Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 25: 1/25/13 - Celebrate Spouses Day

Day 25: 1/25/13 - Celebrate Spouses Day          
New Thing- Give Ken a Heart-Attack              
Inspiration: Spouses Day, Pinterest          
Time: 30 minutes           
Bottom Line: Yeah for my spouse!


Reflection: Today is national "Spouses Day." Here is the description from this site:

Spouse's Day is a time to enjoy and appreciate your better half. You can use this day as a prelude or warm up to Valentine's Day, perhaps. But, its not as much of a gift giving event. Rather, use it as a time to show your spouse that you care and appreciate all of the things that he/she does for you and for the household. Over the long years of a relationship, its easy to take for granted the many things your spouse does. He/she's always there. They do so many big and little things as a routine event. So, take today to notice and to say thanks.

For today's new thing, I decided to give Ken a "heart attack"--an idea I found on Pinterest. I made dozens of hearts for Ken and wrote things that I appreciate about him on them--everything from the profound to the silly. And then I dumped them on his head from the staircase as he walked in the door (hence the "attack' part.) I love you, Ken!

1 comment: