Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 12 1/12/13- The Old Guard House Inn

Day 12 1/12/13 - The Old Guard House Inn     
New Thing- Delicious Dinner and Atmosphere        
Inspiration: Date night!   
Time: A few hours  
Bottom Line: Best meal I have had in months.


Reflection: Tonight, following the election of Diocese of Pennsylvania's new provisional Bishop (yeah!), Ken and I went out to a delicious meal at the Old Guard House Inn in Gladwyne. A very good friend of our had given us a gift certificate for this restaurant ages ago and every time we tried to make a reservation they were full or had a private party, so we knew it had to be good. We finally made it in and it was well worth the wait. I had one of my favorites, venison, and we both raised a class to our generous friend, the founder of the feast!

1 comment: