New Thing- New food & fun with great friends
Inspiration: Rob, Marcella, Morgan & Brooke
Time: Afternoon & Evening
Bottom Line: Twelfth Night and BBQ- Sweet!
![]() |
| Beautiful Poster Created by Host Robert Berry |
Reflection: Today the family ventured into the city where two of our friends were having parties. The first was a "Twelfth Night" party hosted by our dear friends Rob and Marcella. Twelfth Night celebrates the last day of Christmas and the Even of the Epiphany which we will celebrate tomorrow. At the pub, I tried "Philly Cheeses Stake" Spring-rolls which I did not even know existed, but was very happy to be antiquated with them.
The second party (dubbed "Morgan's Meatfest" by the host) was a BBQ extravaganza given by Morgan and Brooke. There was a fantastic spread including Virgin Coquito which is known as Spanish eggnog. It is made with egg yolk, coconut milk, coconut cream, sweet condensed milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves--and it is SO good.
I love having friends who throw themed parties with cool names and delicious new foods!

No comments:
Post a Comment