Day 15: 1/15/13 - National Dress Up Your Pet Day
New Thing- Try to dress up the cats
Inspiration: National Dress Up Your Pet Day
Time: We could only keep the "costumes" on for mere seconds.
Bottom Line: No cats were harmed in the celebration of this holiday.
 |
| "Hererrrrrrr Kitty, Kitty, Kitty!" This picture is a metaphor for our entire relationship. |
Reflection: Today the cats and I celebrated "National Dress Up Your Pet" day (which is actually celebrated on the 14th, but since I had to transfer the Feast of St. Hilary because of J.C.'s baptism we are now rolling this holiday over a day as well). Our two cats, Horatio and Jezebel, are definitely NOT the kinds of pet who go in for this kind of thing. I think the pictures paint tell the story:
 |
| Since Horatio is a boy, we tried to give him a doctor mask so he could pretend to have a promising career. |
 |
| I turn to bribery. I'm not proud. |
 |
| Another player enters the game. |
 |
| Success! For Jezebel, we chose a pretty little flower band. |
No comments:
Post a Comment