Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 26: 1/26/13 - Visit the Historic Sugar Carriage Museum

Day 26: 1/26/13 - Visit the Historic Sugar Town Carriage Museum            
New Thing- Check out some cool 18th century modes of transportation               
Inspiration: Stephen Minister Training           
Time: A few hours for training            
Bottom Line: The glass carriage hearse was the best.


Reflection: Today the Stephen Ministers in training all gathered at the Historic Sugar Town Carriage Museum in Malvern for their retreat. The building we were in had a ton of old-thyme carriages and a cool glass carriage hearse. I was SO tempted to try and ride one of of those bikes that has the giant front wheel, but no one would help me on. :(I didn't have time to go into the country store, but I will be bringing D. here later for the historic day they have in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment