Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 29: 1/29/13 - New Clergy Shirt!

Day 29: 1/29/13 - New Clergy Shirt!               
New Thing- Wear a new clergy shirt                 
Inspiration: Clergy Image & Kim              
Time: All day              
Bottom Line: Nice fit and feel but could use a little higher quality material. Still, I like it! Score!


Reflection: My newly ordained sister-in-law, Kim, put me on to a great new clergy shirt company for women started by a seamstress who has an ordained daughter. Her daughter--like myself and ALL OTHER CLERGY WOMEN I KNOW (sigh....deep breath)--had had a very hard time finding clergy shirts so she started making them herself. While most clergy shirt companies have just taken their patterns for male and shrunk them down to "fit" women's bodies, these shirts are custom made to fit and are very comfortable. I was really happy with it all day and never felt like it need the constant adjustment that my "Janie" or my other clergy shirts require. My only critique would be that the material is a little low quality. But I will still order from then again.

A shoot of the front of collar for my fellow clergy ladies who are interested in the thickness. It laid very comfortably under the clergy collar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment