Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 24: 1/24/13 - Make Hard Boiled Eggs in the Oven

Day 24: 1/24/13 - Make Hard Boiled Eggs in the Oven          
New Thing- Find a new way to make eggs             
Inspiration: Pinterest          
Time: 30 minutes           
Bottom Line: I will never make eggs the same way again.


Reflection: Since it is so very cool outside, I have found myself being draw to these warm "crafty" sorts of new things these last few days. Like today's new thing: cooking hard boiled eggs in muffin tins. I have to say that this was really easy and the eggs were much easier to peel then normal boiled eggs. It did take longer than making them on the stove-top, but there was less to clean up. All you do is put your eggs in the muffin tin, place them in an oven at around 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes, and then put the eggs in ice water for 10 minutes to cool down. Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment