Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day Ninety-Two- 4/2/11 Pear Quiche and Princess Gardening

Day Ninety-Two: 4/2/11
New Thing: Pear Quiche and Princess Gardening          
Inspiration: Randall, Sarah Tax and Delia       
Cost: $??
Time: A few hours.              
Bottom Line: A perfectly lovely day with two of my favorite ladies.

 
Reflection: Today I had had the company of two of my favorite ladies of all time, Sarah Tax and Baby D.  Delia and I started the day by finishing The Sound of Music (seriously, I really do love that movie). From there, I had a delicious lunch with Sarah at the Confetti Cafe. We split a pear and ham quiche which was truly a treat. Later in the day after a few pre-marital meetings, Delia and I planted dahlia and zinnias in her little princess greenhouse which was a gift from Randall. A very fun day had by all!

Lenten Meditation-   
Prayed for: CF
Prayer Walk/Yoga- Beautiful walk downtown.
Journal Topic with Ken- An exercise called: "How I Coped (Part One)" 
Music- Piano   
Fast-Again, I find weekends to be a big challenge. 
Daily Office- EP including telling Delia the story of Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment